Submission Guidelines for Authors
Thank you for your interest in publishing with Vishwakarma Publications.
· Vishwakarma Publications is accepting proposals in English and Marathi languages across genres mentioned below,
- Novels and novellas
- Short stories
o General and Narrative Non-fiction
o Memoirs, Biographies and Autobiographies
o Self – help
o Current Affairs
o Competitive Exam Reference
· You are requested to submit documents mentioned below by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Book Proposal Form. Please click here to download the form.
2. Author’s Profile
3. Synopsis of your proposal – In case of fiction the synopsis should outline the plot/structure of the book, introduce the characters. Minimum one page or 250 words.
4. Three chapters of your manuscript or minimum 5000 words
· All the above documents should be in word or pdf format.
· After the submission of your proposal, we will require 60 to 90 days to respond to your proposal.
· In case you do not receive a reply in 90 days you may write to us at email@example.com and enquire about the status of your submission.
· In case, we require further information, we will get in touch with you by mail.
· We may request for the entire manuscript for further reading to make a final decision.
Note: Asking for an entire manuscript for reading does not mean that we have accepted the proposal for publishing.
· In case of hard-copy submissions for Marathi language books, please send us a photocopy and not the original.
Note: Vishwakarma Publications will not be liable for any loss or damage to the scripts submitted. Submitted copies will not be returned if the book proposal is not accepted.
· After reading the entire manuscript, if your proposal is accepted, you will receive an email of Acceptance from us.